ArtFields 2014 Call for Submissions Now Open!
The 2014 ArtFields Call for Submissions officially opened at 9 a.m. today. Emerging and professional artists have until Friday, December 13, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST to submit ONE piece of 2-D (no larger than 72″ x 72″) or 3-D artwork to the ArtFields Art Competition to compete for $100,000 in total cash prizes.
New for 2014 are two People’s Choice Awards (four winners total): People’s Choice 2-Dimensional ($12,500) and People’s Choice 3-Dimensional ($12,500).
There are several important rules to remember:
- Artists may only submit ONE piece of art to the competition.
- There is a $25 non-refundable entry fee.
- Artists must be 18 years old by December 13, 2013.
- The artwork must have been completed within two years of the submission deadline of Friday, December 13, 2013.
- Artists must reside in one of the 12 Southeastern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia) for 6 consecutive months prior to the submission date.
- Each entry must be original to the artist in concept, design, and execution, does not infringe upon any third party’s proprietary rights, and must not violate any state, federal, or international intellectual property laws. An entry that has been copied from an existing photo (not the artist’s own), painting, graphic, advertisement, or any other work produced by another person is a violation of these Rules and will not be accepted and, further, may be disqualified at any time before, during, or after the competition, in LCPC’s absolute and exclusive discretion. Work entered must be in the original medium (that is, not a scanned reproduction or digitization of a painting, drawing, or other work).
- READ FULL ENTRY RULES
- Read Artist FAQs. If you have additional questions, contact the Art Team at (843) 633-1235 or ArtTeam@artfieldssc.org.