How it Works:
THE SUBMISSION PERIOD HAS NOW CLOSED!
Step Two – Notification of Acceptance
1. All submissions will be reviewed by an independent panel of visual arts professionals and rated on a scale from 1 to 5 (1 = lowest score; 5 = highest score).
2. The top-rated 400 artists will be invited to exhibit during ArtFields® 2017 to compete in Lake City, South Carolina.
3. You will be contacted via e-mail no later than Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
Step Three – Venue Invitation
1. Venues will view accepted artworks through a private gallery.
2. You will be invited by the venue no later than Tuesday, January 31, 2017 via e-mail.
3. An Artist and Venue Hosting Agreement will be signed electronically to confirm your participation.
4. Artist and Venue Hosting Agreement must be completed by Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
The ArtFields® Art Team will consult with official Venues before inviting Artists to exhibit in their space. This will ensure Venues will display each artwork in the most fitting, safe environment with the sufficient room for viewing.