How it Works:
Submissions are now closed for ArtFields® 2016 competition.
Step Two – Notification of Acceptance
1. All submissions will be reviewed by an independent panel of visual arts professionals and rated on a scale from 1 to 5 (1 = lowest score; 5 = highest score).
2. The top-rated 400 artists will be invited to exhibit during ArtFields® 2016 to compete in Lake City, South Carolina.
3. You will be contacted via e-mail no later than Monday, January 4, 2016.
Step Three – Venue Invitation
1. Venues will view accepted artworks through a private gallery on ArtFieldsSC.org.
2. You will be invited by the venue no later than Friday, January 22, 2016 via e-mail.
3. An Artist and Venue Hosting Agreement will be signed to confirm your participation.
4. Artist and Venue Hosting Agreement must be completed and returned by Saturday, January 30, 2016.
The ArtFields® Art Team will consult with official Venues before inviting Artists to exhibit in their space. This will ensure Venues will display each artwork in the most fitting, safe environment with the sufficient room for viewing.