September 9, 2022
Submit to ArtFields 2023 in Six Easy Steps
“Poems of Positivity” by Kevin Orlosky on display during ArtFields 2022. Photo by Second Floor Media.
Submit your artwork for ArtFields 2023 in 6 simple steps!
1. Read the complete ArtFields 2023 Artists’ Rules. Click HERE to view the PDF.
2. Create an account for ArtBooth, our online submission platform. If you’ve submitted in the past, you can log into your previously created account.
3. Select ArtFields 2023 as the competition you’d like to join and fill out profile information including published name, contact information, and artist biography.
4. After you’ve completed the profile, you can complete your artwork entry with size, weight, and display information, artist statement, and photos/videos of the work. We recommend that you complete your artist statement in another program and copy it into ArtBooth so you always have a saved copy of the statement.
5. Once all fields are completed, you’ll get a final view at a label information so you can proofread before submitting the $25 submission fee.
6. Check your inbox for a confirmation email and share the attached “I Submitted” Seal online to proudly show you’ve submitted for ArtFields 2023. Use the #ArtFields2023 and explore on social media for other artists who have submitted!
Questions? We are here to help! Call us at 843-374-0180 or email [email protected].